What technology tools do you use for my career exploration and development?
We use cutting edge technology tools to ensure that you are prepared for the jobs of the future. Access these technology resources with a simple click.
- AWATO: Take an assessment for personalized degree and career path recommendations based on your interests, academic programs at Merrimack, and available jobs.
- What Can I Do With This Major?: Use this tool to explore career paths, jobs, potential employer types and strategies for success in each career.
- Lightcast: Scours hundreds of thousands of job postings every day, producing reports that show trends in hiring by field and location and outlines the core skills employers are seeking.
- Quinncia: Get your resume reviewed in a flash and conduct mock interviews with an artificially intelligence-designed tool that concludes with suggestions on filler words, rate of speech, and nonverbal communication.
- LinkedIn Learning: Customized skill-building courses to enhance and expand what you learn in the classroom and showcase the skills with digital badges.
- Handshake: Search and apply for internships, co-ops and jobs, update your Handshake profile for employers, schedule an appointment with a career advisor, or sign up for an O’Brien event today.