Professional Development Retreat Sponsorship Opportunities
Your investment in the professional development of our students allows us to maintain an innovative and interactive experiential learning environment, and when our students are better equipped to join the workforce, they are better equipped to make an impact in the companies they work for. Your collaboration with Merrimack College illustrates the impact that partnerships can have on the student experience.
Why sponsor the PDR?
- Open the doors to professional success for each student you sponsor
- Boost brand visibility and relationships within the Merrimack professional network
- Enhance hiring engagement for jobs, internships and co-ops
- Strengthen your company’s image among the student candidate pool
- Providing students access to the PDR
- Company logo and/or name at registration and in all retreat programs
- Exclusive signage and recognition during sponsored session
- Opportunity to introduce and participate in sponsored session
- Invitation to and recognition at the networking reception
- Company participation at the Skills Fair
Diamond Naming Sponsor
As the Naming Sponsor of the PDR, your name will be synonymous with Merrimack’s commitment to the success of its graduates.
Gold Session Sponsors
Your name or company will be listed as the presenting sponsor of one of the following: Opening Speaker, Keynote Address or Networking Reception. Additional benefits include a free registration to our Merrimack College Internship & Career Fairs and elevated promotion of job and internship postings.
Silver Session Sponsors
Your name or company will be listed as the presenting sponsor of a learning session on all program materials. Additionally, you will receive elevated promotion of job and internship postings. In addition to the Sponsorship Benefits, Silver Session Sponsors will be designated as the presenting sponsor of one of the sessions we provide.
Bronze Event Sponsors
Your support of the PDR is integral to the success of our student participants and will include additional promotion of your name or company on- and off-campus.