Title: Marketing Photo/ Video Content Intern
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Are you what ISlide is looking for?
ISlide, Inc. is looking for a creative, dedicated, organized, high-energy professional to join the team. This position will provide the opportunity to gain hands-on business experience working in a driven and fun environment to provide custom premium footwear. If you’re ready to challenge yourself by stepping out of your comfort zone by helping us make a statement in the footwear industry, continue reading.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and edit unique marketing content to spread ISlide brand awareness through the use of photos, videos, social media posts, etc.
- Work alongside the marketing department to create and implement successful campaigns
- Upload photo and video content onto our website and social media platforms
- Enrolled in a Film, Visual arts, Marketing, or another relevant degree
- Interest in footwear, athletics, and business preferred
- Passion for photography and videography
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency in Premiere (or Final Cut), and Photoshop required
- Proficiency in iMovie, and After Effects preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Understanding of digital and social platforms used as primary channels for marketing content
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Schedule and Compensation
- 10-20 hours per week around intern’s schedule during the academic year; up to 40 hours per week during the summer
- Unpaid internship
This internship is unpaid. We’re building something special here. Every employee at ISlide started the same way. Some call it unique, others call it revolutionary. We prefer the term game-changing. This is not your average internship — what you do will have a great impact on the entire company. If you have what it takes, apply for this position.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.