The O’Brien Center for Career Development will be announcing our fall semester events throughout the summer in major industry areas including accounting and finance, engineering, natural and life sciences, and more. Complete our survey to ensure you receive all event details in your recruiting areas.
- Information Tables in our Sakowich Campus Center which can be hosted up to twice a semester. Tables are scheduled Monday-Thursday between 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. when classes are in session.
- Internship & Career Fairs take place once a semester.
- Networking & Other Events are scheduled based on industry area.
Learn more about our engagement opportunities here.
Dates to Know
- August 29: First Day of Classes
- September 28: Fall Internship & Career Fair
- October 1: Homecoming
- October 10-11: Fall Break (College Closed)
- November 23-25: Thanksgiving Break (College Closed)
- December 9: Last Day of Classes
If you have any questions – please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.