Career Resources and Technology
Discover the many technology tools and resources available 24/7/365 to help with your career preparation. In this workshop, you will be able to identify the events, services, and resources offered by the O’Brien Center for Career Development, learn how various experiences can help inform your career path, and recognize the importance of experiential learning as a method of career researching. You will have an opportunity to learn how to use the following technology tools to your best advantage: AWATO, Burning Glass, Handshake, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Learning, Quinncia, and What Can I Do With This Major?.
Here are some other resources:
- Video – Unsure What to Do With Your Major?
- Video – How Do Your Passions Align with Your Career?
- Video – Searching for Jobs and Internships Using Handshake
- Video – An In-Depth Look at Searching for Internships
- Video – Build Your Skill Set with LinkedIn Learning
- Video – How to Get Your Resume to the Top of the Pile Using Quinncia
- Video – Video Interviewing Tips