Building Brand & Networking Success
Are you interested in building professional connections to secure a job or internship opportunity? Do you want to learn how to create a LinkedIn profile that will get you noticed?
This workshop will help you discover and articulate a professional brand, develop and utilize professional skills as well as help you grow and employ interpersonal skills. You will learn about different networking tools and strategies to expand your networking opportunities. This workshop will help you enhance your LinkedIn profile using effective tips and tricks that will help you stand out.
Here are some other resources to help build your brand:
- Get your professional headshot taken on campus
- Building Your Brand Workbook
- Informational Interview Guide
- LinkedIn Profile Review Video
- Find Merrimack alumni on LinkedIn
- How to use the Find Alumni Tool on LinkedIn
- How to set up a google alert
- Get your foot in the door with informational interviewing