This internship will be working with the marketing team for National Corporate Sponsorship.
National Corporate Sponsorship raises funds from corporations and businesses for WGBH and our national television and radio productions. Corporate sponsors air messages integrated into PBS content, promoting their brands. The marketing team creates materials to support the sales team, manages a sales website, creates marketing email blasts, maintains social media accounts, sends out mass mailings to prospects, holds events to engage prospects, and more.
Assist with a variety of operational projects and administrative tasks including, but not limited to:
- Updating marketing materials
- Website management and analytics
- Help manage various social media business accounts
- Tracking and measuring the success of Google Ads and other digital efforts
- Brainstorming ideas, coordinating samples for premiums
- Assist with upkeep of materials and reporting/analyses
Interns will have the opportunity to participate in meetings with other departments to learn how sponsorship integrates with other departments at WGBH.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, InDesign and Google Analytics a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proficiency in internet research
- Strong follow-through and attention to detail
- Able to work with a team as well as autonomously
- Majors preferred but not limited to: Marketing, Business, Communication