Position: Researcher / Intake Specialist / Social Media / Internet Analyst
Office Location: Londonderry, NH
Unity Surveillance & Investigations, LLC, a fast-growing private investigations company, is seeking a Researcher / Intake Specialist / Social Media / Internet Analyst to join our talented office team. The Social Media / Internet Analyst will conduct desktop-based social media and background research as part of investigations into various lines of insurance claims. We are looking for individuals who pride themselves on their information-finding abilities on the internet and on social media.
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Ability to write comprehensive sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, and taking time to understand the points being made.
- Communicating and documenting effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the client.
- Word Processing – Using a computer application to type text, insert pictures, format, edit, print, save, and retrieve word-processing documents
- Computer/Internet competency – able to navigate and use social networking websites, search engines, social networking aggregators, and various investigative platforms to find and render what is often specific information
- Time management – uses his/her time effectively and efficiently. Concentrates his/her primary efforts on the most important priorities
- Organization – can marshal resources to get things done
- Technical learning – picks up on technical things quickly and can learn new skills and knowledge
- Flexibility – the kind of information we look for and how we present it can sometimes change significantly over a short period of time
- Uses resources effectively and efficiently
- Communicates well both orally and particularly in written form
- Recognizes important information in cases and presents it in a useful manner
- Research subjects of our investigations
- Input case details and information into our system
- Complete in-depth reports on background and social media findings
- Work closely with team members to resolve problem cases and resolve identities on social media or databases
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing with fellow team members and/or clients when information that refutes an insurance claim is found
- Maintain timely communication with the manager regarding workflow, possible product innovations, or problem files
- Work under deadlines and multitask
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding subjects under investigation
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Typing and viewing computer monitors for long periods of time
- Viewing computer monitor
If you are interested in the position, please submit a full resume.
Unity Surveillance & Investigations, LLC is an at-will employer. Benefits, including Health/Dental/Vision/LTD/STD and 401K are available to full-time employees. We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Unity Surveillance is an AA-EEO employer. Unity Surveillance & Investigations, LLC is an at-will employer.