We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Do you enjoy taking on new challenges without hesitation? Do you have a love for self-learning and problem solving? Do you believe that no task is too big or too small to drive business outcomes? Are you passionate about travel? As an intern at Tripadvisor you will get an opportunity to jumpstart your career in a fast-pace and rewarding environment.
Tripadvisor is seeking undergraduate students entering their senior year for a 12-week summer internship in our Needham or NYC office. This will be an opportunity to join the Business to Consumer (B2C) team within Tripadvisor and will be placed into a sub-team based on background, need and interest. This can include: Marketing, Performance Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Analytics or Product.
As part of our Business to Consumer (B2C) team you will have the unique opportunity to work for a revenue generating, customer centric business focused on launching major new products and finding new ways to engage with our members and our customers.
What we look for:
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in business, marketing, analytics, management or a related field
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Passionate about the customer experience
- Able to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Able to efficiently execute and improve upon administrative duties but also flex to work on longer-term, scalable projects and initiatives
- Thrive in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail