Staff Accountant Job Description
SULLIVAN BILLE, P.C., a local Certified Public Accounting Firm, located in Tewksbury, MA is looking for a staff accountant with 0-2 years experience to join our professional staff. We service large and small closely-held businesses, non-profit organizations, and various other entities; by performing audits, reviews or compilations, tax/business advice, or preparing their financial statements and tax returns.
Entry level staff accountants for the professional staff are responsible for the following essential job functions:
• Performing audit, review or compilation procedures which include documenting work and preparing clear and concise workpapers using various computer applications
• Preparing basic financial statements
• Preparing state and federal income tax returns for corporations, partnerships, employee benefit plans, non-profits and individuals
• Being proactive in accomplishing tasks in a timely fashion
• Engaging in constant professional development, staying current on the latest assurance and tax pronouncements
Our Firm provides for an excellent quality of life. We offer a competitive starting salary and a superior benefits package including health insurance, 401k and profit sharing plans, paid vacations, company outings and a four day work week (17 weeks) in the summer.