Excellent opportunity with a growing scientific instrument manufacturer for a talented Electrical Engineer
Local Qualified Candidates preferred. Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
Responsibilities and Duties
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Prototype building and testing of electronic circuits and systems
- Documentation, Inventory and Vendor management
- Integration, testing and troubleshooting both circuits and systems
- Design of cabling, interconnect and test procedures
- Calibrate and test electro-optical systems using PC based testing programs
- Record and Analyze data at board and system level
- Electronic design of analog and digital circuits
- Programming as necessary
- Support sales, technical support and customers as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- BSEE or higher
- 1-5 years experience in a system manufacturing environment
- Hands on use of standard diagnostic instruments: oscilloscope, logic analyzer, etc.
- Able to solder under microscope for circuit prototyping
- Familiarity battery technologies, harnessing and connector selection
- Must be skilled with PC software for data analysis, word, excel etc.
- Expertise with microcontroller hardware, analog and digital circuits, embedded firmware and system level troubleshooting
- Knowledge of electro-optical systems is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, communication skills, ability to meet deadlines, and the flexibility to work independently and within a team environment