Develops and supports test solutions for analog semiconductors on automated test equipment. Responsible for applicable hardware/loadboard implementation and ongoing production product support.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Coordinates test program development and support using automated test equipment (ATE).
- Manages test hardware implementation and documentation.
- Manages product characterization and bench analysis.
- Documents product test requirements (test plans, etc.).
- Provides new product test quotes.
- Plans and oversees new semiconductor component development projects to include data analysis, test plan/flow, test procedure, test methodology, test report preparation and failure investigation
- Monitors and communicates project status, business issues and significant developments as appropriate.
- Assures proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates and maintains technical documentation and generation of DCN’s.
- Assists in Out of Control Action Plan (OCAP) execution.
- Assists in production with equipment setup/verification.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the semiconductor manufacturing industry and a background in analog test methodologies
- Proficient in C/C++ programming language
- Must be very organized and detail oriented.
- Requires basic computer skills, familiarity with MS office products (Excel, Word, Access), and ability to learn custom software.
- Must have high level programming knowledge and experience.
- Must be able to work with basic electronic bench equipment (meters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, signal generators, curve tracer, etc.)
- Must also have initiative and ability to handle several active projects. HP83000 ATE experience preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Strong organizational skills, detailed oriented and ability to change priorities when needed.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff
- Certain tasks are performed on a daily basis while others will vary every day.
- Potential exposure to adverse environment conditions: Voltages / Current / background noise
- Close work (paperwork, visual examination)
- Visual Clarity less than 1 foot
- Background noise
- Light/Medium physical work
- Seldom exerting force of 50 lbs.
- Frequently walking
- Moderate to Heavy keyboard use
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.