WordPress/Web Development Intern – Solar Energy
RevoluSun is a locally owned and operated clean energy installer in Burlington, Massachusetts. Our close-knit team is passionate about sustainability and dedicated to spreading solar and battery storage to homes and businesses across the Commonwealth.
We’re seeking a part-time (20 hours/week) WordPress/Web Development paid intern during the Spring (January 2021-May 2021) semester. The intern will be responsible for implementing design and technical changes to RevoluSun’s WordPress website under the direction of the Marketing Communications Coordinator.
- Paid at $16/hour
- College/school credit
- The ability to make a positive impact on our planet by working with a renewable energy company
- Formatting web pages on our WordPress website for desktop and mobile browsers (using media screen)
- Performing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) audits, page speed tests, and using Google Search Console to prioritize technical issues to resolve
- Regular maintenance, website security, asset cleanup
Your preferred skills:
- General web development/web design principles; UX/UI knowledge preferred
- SEO, speed optimization, image and content optimization, keyword-search best practices preferred
- Must be a college/university student or recent graduate (up to 1 year) studying computer science, web design, graphic design, marketing, communications, or related fields.
- The position is 20 hours/week and paid at $16/hour
- Must be willing to commute to our office in Burlington, MA. We have a very fun, laid-back office culture!
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
No phone calls please.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $16.00 /hour