Personal Trainer / Fitness Coach to Athletes & Adults
Repertoire Fitness is seeking an intern to help train athletes and all walks of life to achieve their various fitness goals. This role involves training, teaching and motivating athletes above and beyond any other training facility and staff. It will also include business tasks including but not limited to, front desk check ins, registering athletes for programs offered, etc.
We are looking for a candidate who has great leadership skills. Candidate should have a desire to learn.
Professional trainer and owner Peter “Rep” Reppas has implemented his training philosophy to professional athletes, Division I, II, and III college programs all over the country as well as high school and grade school athletes. Interns will have the ability to learn his training philosophy as well as gain assistance in building their clientele and training style.
Interns can also assist with the adult training clientele as well as adult group exercise classes.
- Train athletes to do their best in an encouraging manner.
- lead workouts (ex. warm ups, stretching, conditioning, weight lifting) as well as teach the athletes in a way in which they can easily grasp the concepts.
- Be enthusiastic and motivational at all times.
- Able to teach athletes in an encouraging way
- Have experience with weight training and conditioning
- Reliable, trustworthy, flexible
- Be aware which exercises target what muscles
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with athletes, adults, as well as parents