We are looking for a detail-oriented intern/co-op to work closely with the Human Resources team. This position is ideal for someone who is looking to gain experience in business and the HR field and feels passionate about the people of an organization.
As part of Recorded Future’s HR team, you will support auditing, reporting, systems, compliance, and other HR related activities that directly impact the growth of the organization.
What you’ll do as a HR Co-op:
- Run weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports supporting our census, benefits, and recruitment operations
- Conduct benefits audit to ensure accuracy with benefits vendors
- Update, audit, and organize employee files
- Maintain and update our HRIS, ATS, and Travel & Expense platforms
- Contribute to projects aligned to our 2020 HR initiatives and end of the year projects
- Assist other HR team members as needed
What you’ll bring as a HR Co-op:
- Ability to think quantitatively as well as qualitatively
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications, specifically strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel including creation and utilization of formulas, tables, charts, and graphs
- Strong technical aptitude with enthusiasm to learn new systems
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service mentality
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative, adapt to change, and balance competing demands
- Ability to work both individually and with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast
: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Our goal is to create an environment which attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and lifestyles where they can feel included and respected for who they are and what they bring to Recorded Future.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.