Randstad Life Sciences is partnered with Chemic Laboratories in Canton, MA as they seek an Analytical Chemist to join their team for a 3 month Temp to Perm position.
There is a strong possibility of this position extending or becoming permanent! (Contract professionals with Randstad Life Sciences qualify for Health Benefits and earned time off!)
- Knowledge of analytical chemistry and regulatory compliance pertinent to the work being completed.
- Preparation for analysis, samples in a variety of matrices, using wet chemistry, chromatographic and spectroscopic methods.
- Responsible for daily support of studies, including keeping management informed of study performance, timelines, and proper compilation of data books.
- Proper operation of instrumentation and handling of equipment, glassware, and samples.
- Effectively interact with management, senior staff members, co-workers and external contacts.
- Strict adherence to Lab Safety Guidelines and demonstrate chemical safety, proper chemical use, chemical labeling, storage and housekeeping.
- (Analytic Chemist I-II) – Bachelor of Science degree in related science, (BA/BS degree in Chemistry or advanced degree is preferable) and a min. of 0-5 years experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment where timely delivery is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.