Visit Bretton Woods, New Hampshire's largest ski area with 464 acres of skiing and snowboarding on 62 trails and 35 glades and three terrain parks! Ten lifts, including four high-speed quads, make your ride up the mountain almost as fun as the ride down. If there's snow falling, chances are we've got it - or we can make it with snow-making on 92% of our trails. And, because you'll want to stay on our slopes until after dark, we also offer night skiing and riding.
BEST GROOMING IN THE EAST ... AGAIN!
This just in… Bretton Woods has once again earned the distinction of “Best Grooming in the East” by SKI Magazine! As one of SKI’s “Resorts of the Year”, we’re thrilled to celebrate our 5th year of this prestigious accolade.
- Bretton Woods Ski Area Interns will rotate through different outlets to gain a comprehensive understanding of ski operations and the ski resort industry.
- Interns will be responsible for ensuring that all guest concerns are resolved according to company standards.
- Subject to working in a crowded, fast paced environment, long periods of walking and standing, indoor and outdoor, with adverse weather conditions
- Preferred start date of November/December and end date of March, however is very flexible.
- Must lead by example, remain professional in all situations.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be flexible with schedules including nights, weekends and holidays.
- On property dormitory rooms or off campus premium apartments are based on availability.
- Please inquire for more info.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.