Curriculum Marketing Intern, EiE Department
Museum of Science, Boston
The Curriculum Marketing department, part of our EiE (Engineering is Elementary) team, handles a variety of marketing, sales support and media relations activities to help promote the EiE curriculum to educators and administrators at districts and schools across the United States.
The intern assists with day-to-day activities related to graphic and visual design, wireframe and prototype development, website production, print and pre-press production, and additional tasks as required. This may include fielding requests for information or assets, assisting with event logistics, flyers and brochures, etc.
- Research our competitors and create a competitive analysis
- Assist with requests for website changes and additions
- Assist with conferences or events, including logistics, collateral development, signage etc.
- Report on website analytics
- Update web materials
- Assist with email marketing
- Assist with social media content creation and updating the calendar.
- Graduated high school and currently, in school as an undergraduate or graduate student (including career changer) or a recent graduate.
- Demonstrated organizational, speaking, writing, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to take directions and work independently
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience with Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook
LENGTH OF INTERNSHIP: Spring 2021 (Jan/Feb – May)
WORK SCHEDULE: 2 days a week (14 paid hours, unpaid lunch hour) between Monday-Friday during normal business hours of 9am-5pm.
PAY RATE: The pay rate for internships are $13.50 per hour for an undergrad or $13.75 for a graduate.
BENEFITS: Intern benefits include free parking in the Museum garage, close proximity to the Green Line, free admission, discounts in the Museum store and caf and much more!
All internship applications require a resume and cover letter.
No phone inquiries, please. Qualified applicants will be contacted within two to four weeks of the initial application.
The Museum of Science is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.