Were you born to close deals? Do you love networking and connecting with people? Do you possess an unwavering drive to succeed?
If you checked any or all of these boxes, it’s time to put your people skills to work at Liberty Mutual, one of the leading property and casualty insurers in the country.
This internship is more than just about learning the ropes. The Sales Internship at Liberty Mutual involves immersing yourself in a fast-paced and supportive environment where you’re encouraged to sharpen your selling skills.
As a Sales Intern, you’ll see business through the lens of a global Fortune 100 company as you grow your knowledge of insurance products, systems, business operations, and sales strategies.
You’ll grow sales through cold calling, observe and assist with sales events, develop sourcing strategies, and utilize CRM tools and systems to support marketing campaigns. You may even be asked to implement a social media strategy for sales reps.
Best of all, at the close of the internship, you may have the opportunity to explore a future career in sales at Liberty Mutual.
What you’ve got
- You’re an undergrad (junior or senior year) working towards a bachelor’s degree. Sales majors are preferred.
- You hold a competitive cumulative GPA. Additional requirements might apply.
- You’re organized, know how to manage your time, and know how to get results.
- You know how to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
- You possess excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- You have prior experience in sales or client service environment.
A little about us
As one of the leading property and casualty insurers in the country, Liberty Mutual is helping people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
We were recognized as a ‘2018 Great Place to Work’ by Great Place to Work US, and were named by Forbes as one of the best employers in the country for new graduates and women—as well as for diversity.
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information, or on any basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.