Title: Sales Intern
Reports to: Sales Manager
Are you what ISlide is looking for?
ISlide, Inc. is looking for a creative, dedicated, organized, high-energy student to join the team. This position will provide the opportunity to gain hands-on business experience working in a driven and fun environment to provide custom premium footwear. If you’re ready to challenge yourself by stepping out of your comfort zone by helping us make a statement in the footwear industry, continue reading.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and create databases, grow selling network
- Responsible for contacting new accounts and selling slides to individual customers and bigger groups such as sport teams and brands
- Create new selling strategies by analyzing market trends
- Contact schools, teams, coaches, athletic directors, etc.
- Execute selling cycle with the client, from the first contact to the final payment and follow up
- Enrolled in either a Business Management, or Entrepreneurship degree (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Enthusiastic and strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
Schedule and Compensation
- 10-20 hours per week around intern’s schedule during the academic year; up to 40 hours per week during the summer
- Unpaid internship
This internship is unpaid. We’re building something special here. Some call it unique, others call it revolutionary. We prefer the term game-changing. This is not your average internship — what you do will have a great impact on the entire company. If you have what it takes, apply for this position.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.