Title: Order Processing Intern
Reports to: Sales Ops Manager
Are you what ISlide is looking for?
ISlide, Inc. is looking for a creative, dedicated, organized, high-energy student to join the team. This position will provide the opportunity to gain hands-on business experience working in a driven and fun environment to provide custom premium footwear. If you’re ready to challenge yourself by stepping out of your comfort zone by helping us make a statement in the footwear industry, continue reading.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist sales support and order processing team in managing SAP B1 system
- Observe for and address potential processing, printing, and shipping issues
- Learn and complete order processing tasks, which includes but is not limited to:Printing order forms to prepare for internal processing
- Uploading orders into SAP; manually entering orders into SAP
- Making correctional adjustments to orders
- Acknowledging orders in SPS
- Invoicing orders into the appropriate systems and creating the necessary documentation to be sent to customers
- Completing the process, acknowledgments, invoicing and shipping information on dropship and partner websites
- Process returns in appropriate systems and act as liaison to customers returning products on behalf of the customer service team
- Enthusiastic and strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
Schedule and Compensation:
- 10-20 hours per week around intern’s schedule during the academic year; up to 40 hours per week during the summer
- Unpaid internship
This internship is unpaid. We’re building something special here. Every employee at ISlide started the same way. Some call it unique, others call it revolutionary. We prefer the term game- changing. This is not your average internship — what you do will have a great impact on the entire company. If you have what it takes, apply for this position.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.