When you intern with us, you will work on a high-impact project that links to Hunter Douglas’ strategic plans. This internship is designed for top talent that is seeking an opportunity to showcase their talent and hard work. You will work directly with experienced professionals who want to develop you but want to learn from you too. Come share your knowledge and skills with our global organization and gain hands-on experience with industry tools and technology. We encourage your entrepreneurial spirit at Hunter Douglas and welcome curiosity, ideas, and innovation.
You may be placed in either of the three groups below.
As an intern for our Commercial group, you will have the opportunity to support work in our engineering, product development, or sales teams for Hunter Douglas or one of our Core brands. These teams are at the forefront of the design, development and delivery of our innovative products for our consumers.
As an intern for our Operations group, you will have the opportunity to support work in our supply chain or procurement teams. Hunter Douglas is building a best-in-class supply chain organization which leverages data to make sound business decisions.
As an intern for our Functional group, you will have the opportunity to support work in our finance, information technology, human resources, or marketing teams. These functions are key pillars in our strategy as we transform to a digitally enabled company.
What you’ll do?
- You will engage with all levels of the organization from front-line employees to senior leaders
- You will receive company training and be placed on a team to work on a high-impact project
- You will participate in professional and networking opportunities
- At the end of the internship, you will share your knowledge and experience by conducting an executive project presentation to peers, managers, and senior leaders
- Perform well and you may be eligible for hire into a full-time role
Who you are?
- Have a good academic track record – A third year undergraduate or fourth year co-op student completing a bachelor’s degree at an accredited university with an expected graduation of Winter 2024 through Spring 2026
- Able to commit to a 10-week summer internship from June to August 2024
- Have demonstrated leadership capabilities including extracurricular activities, student clubs and organizations, and/or job experiences
- Eligible to work in the United States. International applicants authorized to work in the United States under a student visa who may require sponsorship are welcome to apply
- Open to relocation with a willingness to be on-site at one of our major locations in North America
- Hard-working and enjoy a high level of responsibility
- Hungry for success, yet humble to continuously learn
- A self-starter with a track record of taking initiative
- Intellectually curious and willing to challenge the status quo
- A natural born leader who enjoys working with teams to complete ambitious but achievable goals