Short Company Profile: HTS Engineering Ltd. is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada. Direct Expansion Solutions (DXS) is an independent company that is part of the HTS group of companies. DXS specializes exclusively in low carbon / net-zero variable refrigerant flow (VRF) air conditioning and heating systems.
HTS and DXS New England both currently have placements available for driven and outgoing individuals. By joining HTS or DXS, you will be challenged to learn quickly and independently as you dive into HVAC and VRV equipment selections, equipment layouts, pricing, and quotations under the guidance of an experienced salesperson. You will also get involved in site visits, design sessions, job closings, talking to customers directly, customer entertainment, and more.
DXS and HTS take great pride in their mentorship approach to learning which provides valuable hands-on learning.
DXS/HTS is looking for individuals who:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (other disciplines may be considered)
- Have an entrepreneurial drive and desire to succeed
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Enjoy talking to others, building new relationships, interacting with suppliers, customers, and coworkers
- Are proficient with all basic MS software, and have the ability to learn new desktop and web-based software quickly
- Have an engineering background and have an interest in HVAC equipment and systems
- An independent work environment in a small team comprised of experienced engineers
- An impressive roster of learning opportunities:
- The construction industry, the bid & spec, and design-build procurement processes, the positions and responsibilities of owners, developers, project managers, architects, consulting engineers, general contractors, sub-contractors, manufacturer’s representatives, and manufacturers in the construction process
- HVAC systems and equipment
- The genuine and co-operative sales approach
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive wage
- A young, dynamic, and challenging work environment