As the leader in workplace experience technology, HqO is revolutionizing how people connect with each other and the places they work — right from the palm of their hands. Composed of an award-winning app, analytics suite, hybrid work tools, and a flex space management system, the HqO Workplace Experience Platform empowers top employers and commercial property teams to create personalized experiences that engage and delight the people at their properties and inform data-driven decision making. Active in over 200 million square feet and across 25 countries, 57% of the Fortune 100 rely on HqO to build meaningful relationships with the people in the workplace every day.
We’re backed by some of the world’s most prominent VC and real estate companies, and growing rapidly across the world. We’re driven by our core values of Let’s Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) which define our culture and push us to do our best work every day. If you want to join a stable, fast-growing, and highly collaborative and supportive team that is at the forefront of workplace transformation, we’re the company for you.
We build the digital experiences that elevate physical office space.
At HqO the difference between making good software and making great software, more quickly, and more satisfyingly is our Product Quality team. You’ll play a crucial part in everything we do to improve quality, speed up development time, and ship better products more consistently. You’ll be working in a rapidly growing, Agile development environment. You’ll work directly with engineering leads on innovative projects and products, whilst collaborating closely with Product Managers, Designers, and Delivery Managers.
- Testing software updates daily in our mobile and web applications
- Using a hardware testing plan to ensure our mobile access and bluetooth connectivity products have no regressions
- Contributing to stand ups with test results and regressions
- Writing documentation for products, tools, and processes as needed
- Consulting with Product Managers and Designers as needed
- Attending post-mortem meetings
- Utilizing 3rd party testing resources
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program
- Must be detailed oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, self-directed, and accountable to timelines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious about technology and how our software works
- You test everything in your life, your new phone, your new car, a piece of code, and the quickest route to your new job
- You follow QA & testing experts and groups (Cem Kaner, Ministry of Testing, How Google Tests Software, etc)