Finance Rotation Program Associate
The Hologic Finance Rotation Program (FRP) is a two year program that starts high potential recent college undergraduates within the Global Finance organization at Hologic. FRP was designed to develop a pipeline of future leaders for the Global Finance Organization through engaging rotational assignments, coaching, and development.
Program associates will gain invaluable experience during two twelve month rotations within the corporate finance organization.
- Financial Planning & Analysis – In this rotation, participants will have the opportunity to build relationships and be a finance business partner providing cross functional support; analyze monthly financial results and provide meaningful explanations on variances to forecast; gain strong understanding of P&L, products, business drivers, headcount and trends; present data and analysis to management to help drive informed business decisions; support the annual strategic plan and budget processes, along with regular forecast updates.
- Corporate Treasury – In this rotation; participants will have the opportunity to play an important role in improving or maintaining the financial health and success of our business; develop a strong understanding of cash management; analyze and present daily cash position results and provide meaningful explanations on variances to forecast; increase knowledge of the Foreign Exchange (FX); support the monthly/quarterly close process and annual global insurance renewal
- Accounting – In this rotation; participants will have the opportunity to gain knowledge of the corporate accounting function; develop strong understanding of the month end close responsibilities including preparing journal entries and completing reconciliations of general ledger accounts; collaborate with finance business leaders to support month end responsibilities; expand knowledge in the fixed assets.
- Must be an undergraduate student completing your bachelor’s degree by May 2020
- Minimum GPA of 3.2/4.0
- Prior internship/co-op experiences in the finance/accounting function
- Leadership demonstrated through extracurricular activities, employment and/or internship experiences
- Must have permanent work authorization in the U.S.
The start for the 2021 Finance Rotation Class is July 2021