Gupta Media was founded 20 years ago on the idea that advertising could create huge leverage in our clients’ businesses. Our early work was focused on the entertainment industry, specifically live events (Boston Calling, among others) and recorded music (Sony Music, Universal Music & Disney are all clients). More recently, we have dramatically grown our work with big brands (Amazon, Fender) and cult/challenger brands (Island Creek Oysters, Walden Local). We have a global client base with a growing local roster.
We are currently hiring interns for Fall 2022 to work alongside and assist our Media team. As an intern, you will participate in the research, strategy and planning of campaigns while gaining hands-on experience with Google, Meta, Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok’s advertising platforms. This will be an in-person opportunity at our Boston, Massachusetts office.
- Researching and reporting on the latest digital trends
- Helping research and build media plans for a variety of projects
- Analyzing data from campaigns and building reports to present results
- Learning key media metrics and applying them to campaign learnings
- Joining and contributing to team meetings and brainstorms
- Assisting media analysts with creative concepting, copywriting, and mock up ad creation
- Studying for and passing the Google Ads exam
- Currently enrolled in college (Junior/Senior) in a related field
- Located in the Boston area and able to join in-person on work days
- Working knowledge of platforms like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok
- Deeply interested in digital marketing, past internship experience a plus
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Able to come up with unique, non-traditional ideas for new projects
- Able to manage several different projects simultaneously
- Able to work efficiently, independently and with a high level of professionalism
- Able to commit 16-30+ hours/week
- 3.2 GPA minimum
At Gupta Media, we work hard every day to be better at all that we do — and that includes fostering a diverse and inclusive community that encourages and respects a broad range of backgrounds, experiences and ideas. Join us and help us find the next great idea.
Gupta Media is an office-first (with flexibility) organization and we are excited to have our team working together again.