The Social Media Coordinator will help manage and expand our digital presence. The successful candidate will possess strong time management skills, a data driven mindset to aid in metrics/reporting, strong analytical skills to position a product properly according to the competitive marketplace, proven experience managing social media and influencers for a company brand and exceptional writing skills.
The ideal candidate needs to have the go-getter personality. Always consider the entire picture when starting new projects. This person’s motto might be “I don’t understand everything, but I know I can do it.” An adventurous individual that fears nothing, and approaches tasks with an upbeat attitude.
- Create and maintain daily social media accounts
- Contact, create, and maintain business to consumer relationships.
- Blog at least once weekly on Geaux Network website
- Collect and maintain month to month analytics
- Adhere to all rules and regulations pertaining to Geaux Network
- Retain highest level of professionalism and exude respect on all mediums
- Must have a High school diploma and be at least 18 years of age
- 1 year or more experience in managing a business social media account