One of our hedge fund clients that we have supported for over 20 years seeks to hire a Finance Associate with about 0-2 years for their Corporate Finance team. This firm is highly regarded throughout the industry and offers an exciting/dynamic environment where one is certain to feel like a name vs. number and have the chance to make an immediate impact.
This is a very special group within the finance department that leads the effort in guiding the firm’s use of capital and corporate spending. The firm is located in lower Connecticut and provides transportation from the train stations for those utilizing mass transit.
This position will include a hybrid schedule, base and bonus plus amazing benefits.
The position will involve:
- Complex modeling and analysis
- Analyzing ways the firm can deploy and spend capital
- Generate analysis and presentations for senior management and board of directors
- 0-2 years of analytical work experience; corporate finance, corporate development, investment banking or consulting experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to produce and analyze complex models
- Highly talented with Excel