Job Description SummaryThe successful candidate will work in the System Operations Center and interface with the Grid Management Support Staff who support real time operations. The following is a general list of duties that could be assigned.
General Operations System Support
- System change updates
- Mapping registry updates
- General OMS support
- DSCADA Screen Updates
- Operating Instruction updates
- Monitor distribution system health
- Assist with exploring new technologies
- Assist with modeling of devices and systems
- Updating of contingency plans
All candidates should be currently pursuing a B.S. in Electrical Engineering. This is a paid summer internship.