Behavioral Health Specialists will work side by side with residential clients, supporting them with skill development. Eliot’s Behavioral Health Division provides an integrated and comprehensive network of services to adults with psychiatric disabilities that are evidence based, provide rehabilitation and hope to those in services.
Eliot is known for our innovative clinical approach, high quality clinical training and for having the most talented people in community behavioral health services. Exceptional benefits that provide advancement and professional development are a priority.
- Provide side by side interventions to Persons that focus on problem solving, skills training, modeling behavior, optimism and encouragement.
- Assist the team and Persons in providing on-going assessment of symptoms and responses to staff interventions.
- Participate in the development of treatment plans
- Support Persons in their desire for recovery and rehabilitation in the development of their goals.
- Support the pursuit of services that are culturally competent, strengths based, recovery based, focused on rehabilitation and are inclusive of Person preferences. accessing community resources that supports these healthy areas.
- Provide assistance to Persons related to transportation to work sites, daily activities, appointments.
Schedule: Various available. See Eliot website for more information