Who We’re Looking For
We are currently seeking an Intern in our Business Assurance Unit. As an intern at DGC, you should be:
- Working towards a college degree
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and work independently
Interns are expected to:
- Become familiar with the firm’s policy and procedures.
- Understand the rules, regulations and code of conduct of the AICPA.
- When appropriate, assume the responsibility to become familiar with the pronouncements of the FASB, AICPA, GAO and GASB.
- Become familiar with common IRS sections and regulations to enable you to prepare tax returns of individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, foundations and estates.
- Aspire to obtain CPA certification
What to Expect
Professional curiosity drives everything we do; how we work, how we train, how we help build careers. The typical wall between tax and audit doesn’t exist at DGC! Our Partners and staff work together in practice groups, not departments. The result is a collaborative team effort that brings accounting, tax and consulting expertise to each engagement.
What About COVID-19?
It is our priority to keep employees and their families healthy. We abide by CDC guidelines. You’ll find sanitation stations through the office and the office is thoroughly cleaned by a professional cleaning service daily. Masks are not required in the building’s common area or in DGCs suite if you have been vaccinated. We acknowledge there are reasons why vaccinated individuals may choose to continue wearing masks, and we respect their personal choices. Unvaccinated individuals are strongly encouraged to wear a mask while in the building common areas such as lobbies, elevators, hallways and amenity spaces.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.