Clean Harbors is looking for a Technical Services Operations Intern for Summer of 2021 to join their safety conscious team! As a Summer 2021 Intern, you will work towards bringing this strategy to life and make us a success. You will have a direct impact on the Company’s ability to thrive and grow, which will in turn, provide additional opportunities for you.
This will be a full-time position working Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Insert important compensation details)
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work; practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Handle correspondence, logs, and other data of a routine nature as directed;
- Track training reports for completion through various software and systems;
- Track compliance on different initiatives happening in the field;
- Assist with rollouts of new projects or processes to the field;
- Assist with training and ensuring that field teams are implementing regulatory training;
- Types, files, faxes, enters data into spreadsheets and/or computer system, and provides clerical services of a routine nature;
- Answers the telephone and direct callers to the appropriate person and/or answer routine questions;
- Provides other clerical support as directed by the manager;
- Communicating with and supporting entire national network;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel locally 20-30%;
- Available for the full duration of the internship program during the summer of 2021;
- Current Sophomore or Junior enrolled in a 4-year degree program (BA in Environmental Science, Occupational Health and Safety, Ecology, Chemistry, Biology, Training and Development preferred);
- Microsoft office, Microsoft Teams and Power BI experience preferred;
- Proven leadership experience, team collaboration and strong communication skills;
- The confidence and flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment;
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.