You have challenged yourself academically and are ready to take that challenge to the next level. Internships at Milton CAT give you an opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on experience that lets you put your education to work.
As a marketing intern, you will be a key member of the Milton CAT marketing team, participating in our team meetings and projects. You will use your writing, research and organizational skills to develop content and support marketing projects. Your primary responsibilities will include creating internal communications stories, digital marketing content and project management. We will work with you to apply your strongest skills to our marketing opportunities for a rewarding summer experience.
This internship will be for the summer of 2020 in our Marketing Department. It is located at our Milford, MA headquarters, conveniently located near I-495.
Interns are considered valuable members of our team, and therefore earn benefits including:
- Real world experience
- Competitive salaries
- Consideration for full-time employment when you graduate
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be currently enrolled as a student in a public, private or accredited post-secondary academic institution majoring in Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing or a closely related field
- Fast learner with a 3.0 or higher GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Self-Starter, willing to take initiative and lead projects
- Strong writing skills (writing samples required)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability and team-building skills
- Excellent listening skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer and related software skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SharePoint software is a plus, but not required
- Organization and time management skills
- Versatility and the flexibility to adapt to new situations
- Able to commute to work location daily
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties.
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online. Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer.