Camp Micah is a coed overnight camp in Bridgton, Maine for kids ages 8-15. We are looking for a Photography Counselor for this upcoming summer. This is a great job for a young adult who enjoys working with kids and wants to have a life changing experience.
Responsibilities as a Photography Counselor:
- Photograph all activities and special events
- Assist with the planning and implementation of marketing (social media posts, yearbook, photo uploads)
- Teach photography to campers of ages 8-15
- Live in a cabin with a group of 8 campers
- Being an appropriate role model for campers, ensuring their physical and emotional safety
Why be a camp counselor?
- Build leadership, collaboration, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Gain teaching and coaching experience
- Potential for internship credit
- Network with counselors and staff from all over the world
- Have the best summer of your life!
Position includes all food, housing and laundry in addition to a salary
Photography experience required