Position: Technical Recruiter
Location: Andover, MA
Pay: $40,000 base salary + uncapped commission potential
Who we’re looking for: A focused, competitive, hardworking and sharp individual who thrives on creating opportunities. At Black Diamond Networks, your career goals and earning potential are uncapped (that means unlimited commission potential… yes, really!) and we want energetic, on-the-ground team players like you who are at the top of their game. Please note this position is based on-site at our Andover office and is not a role that can be performed remotely.
What you’ll do:
- Creatively and resourcefully recruit senior consultants/contractors and generate leads through a variety of tactics, including referrals, prospecting, cold calls etc.
- Build a strong base of highly qualified consultants/contractors
- Effectively nurture and grow long-term relationships with new clients
- Manage, track, and gather market intelligence using CRM tools and social media
- Effectively negotiate pay rates
- Partner closely and work collaboratively with account executives to fulfill open positions
- Industries include: Quality, Validation, Regulatory, Clinical, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Network and Communications, Biotechnology, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Industrial Equipment, Military, Defense, Semiconductor, Software, Hardware, and Mechanical.
What we do: We believe that opportunities don’t just happen, you have to create them. At Black Diamond Networks, that’s exactly what we’re doing. We provide highly qualified consultants to some of the world’s best brands in the fast-growing and in-demand industries of Life Sciences, Engineering, and Technology. We’re proud to support clients that:
- Save lives
- Make discoveries
- Break down barriers
- Change the world
We provide our clients and consultants with the tools, resources, and dedicated support necessary to ensure their success today, tomorrow, and in the future.
Benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Uncapped commission structure
- Sales training and career development programs help you elevate your career, all while encouraging the work-life balance you crave
- Future leadership opportunities in a growing company
- Quarterly off-site team events
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual work environment
- Employee referral bonus program