Traffic Engineer (0-5 Years’ Experience)
Bayside Engineering, Inc. is seeking experienced transportation engineers with 0-5 years’ experience (Traffic Engineer position) in civil / transportation engineering. Desired experience in roadway design, traffic signalization and analysis, geometric design, pavement markings and signing layout. Must have knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D as well as good communication and writing skills. An interest in transportation and/or traffic engineering design is a must. Various levels of project design experience a plus. E.I.T. certification preferred. Other applicable experience/capabilities include:
· Prepare traffic signal specifications.
· Knowledge / experience of HCS and SYNCHRO traffic software (input and analysis).
· Design horizontal and vertical geometry’s, including creating cross-sections and profiles using AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
· Design wheelchair ramps in accordance with the latest MassDOT/ADA requirements.
· Prepare construction bid documents, including construction plans, traffic signal plans, curb tie plans, grading plans and traffic management plans.
· Prepare technical specifications, special provisions, quantity calculations and construction cost estimates, per MassDOT standards preferred.
· Assist in survey and site development projects
Who We Are:
Bayside Engineering is a mid-sized (20-person) Woburn based engineering design firm. For half a century we have helped our clients reach their objectives effectively and cost efficiently. We offer multi-discipline experience in all phases of design and construction under the direction of some of the most experienced and respected engineers and architects in the Commonwealth.
What We Offer:
This position will provide valuable hands-on engineering experience in all areas of project development and management. We encourage all applicants to apply, as we offer a highly competitive compensation plan and benefits package for this position. Our employees are compensated for every hour worked in our family friendly office environment. The Bayside team provides an excellent environment for learning and growth.
Fringe benefit choices include:
· Lucrative Paid Time Off Plan
· 401(k) Retirement Program
· Life Insurance
· Dental and Medical Assistance Plans
· Long-Term and Short-Term Disability assistance plans
· Flexible Full-Time Schedule
Send cover letter, resume of experience and salary requirements to email@example.com
Learn more about us at: www.baysideengineering.com
We’d love to hear from you.