Love Life? You’ll love working for Axis!
Love showing off your dashboard reporting skills? You’ll love it even more within this fun-loving team within Axis Communications! As the Channel Reporting Coordinator, you’d be responsible for executing Axis monthly rebate process including rebate calculations, sales commissions and corresponding business reporting for Sales and Management for Axis Americas
What you’ll do here as Sales Operations Coordinator?
- Execute monthly POS reporting to deliver sales commissions and supporting reports
- Prepare and distribute various reports on a daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly basis for all departments & levels of Management
- Spearhead database and process initiatives to increase department efficiency
- Gather data needed for bi-annual SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) audits
- Provide analytical feedback on effectiveness of the database systems
- Performs other related duties as needed
Who are we looking for/Who are you?
- Professional etiquette
- Detail orientated
- Time management and multi-tasking
- Ability to drive initiatives to completion
- Strong Financial analytical skills
- Upbeat disposition
- Resourceful and flexible
- Excellent Customer Service
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
We’d love to hear that you have/are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent and accurate in Microsoft Excel
Valued – but not required qualifications
- IBM Cognos reporting tool or related business intelligence tools
- CRM database experience
- Qlik Sense
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
Physical Demands and Travel
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: Employee is occasionally required to lift 0-5 lbs.