ATC is interested in getting to know and mentoring young Engineers as they start out on their professional journeys. Come join us and gain exposure and training in a fast-paced science and technology environment. We work on interesting US military, NASA, NOAA as well as commercial sector projects designing, developing and delivering systems key to space, avionics, shipboard and terrestrial operations in the U.S.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide electrical engineering support on RF/digital hardware testing, test procedure development, engineering documentation and configuration management of hardware configuration items.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team comprised of mechanical, thermal, software and manufacturing engineering.
- Opportunities range from RF/digital hardware design, signal/power integrity modeling, circuit analysis using SPICE and RF performance modelling using HFSS/Genesys.
- Pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Basic Electrical Engineering coursework including calculus, physics, AC/DC circuit theory, electronic circuit theory, microprocessors/microcontrollers and software languages (C/C++)
- Exposure to circuit board design and/or circuit theory/electronics lab work preferred.
- Familiarity with basic lab equipment such as DC power supplies, digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, signal generators and/or spectrum analyzers.
- Students from ABET accredited programs will be preferred
- 3.0 cumulative GPA desired
- US Citizen