Amazon is currently looking to hire a Program manager to support learning & development initiatives in Worldwide technology deployment team and play a critical role in supporting all learning and development activities across Amazon's World Wide Fulfilment Network. This role will be based in New York. Periodic travel will be required.
In this role you will create and support the information and activities related to the coordination, design, development and implementation of the learning programs across WW sites and ensuring use of learning technologies to support these activities. The successful candidate should be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment. This opportunity combines strong project management, instructional design and communication skills as well as analytical capability.
- Support key learning projects for the WW Technology Deployment team. This includes defining common stage gates and driving the implementation of a portfolio of learning projects. Learning technology, Training Logistics management, Planning and Scheduling with Amazon and 3rd party vendors, training monitoring and reporting, change management, coordinating with Vendors, Operations, Procurement, Finance, Legal, HR etc.
- Build scalable data and reporting processes and ensure teams adhere to standards
- Design, develop and implement consistent and repeatable processes for new learning program implementations
- Participate in business re-engineering activities to support acceptance, implementation and increase effectiveness for the WW Technology Deployment teams
- Building detailed reports on training completion status
- Setting and enforcing learning operations standards for worldwide learning implementation
- Pursuing a Masters degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Organization Development, or Learning with graduation date between December 2020 and August 2021,
- 1-2 years’ experience in the following areas: instructional design, project management, stakeholder management, learning technologies
- Experience with personal computers and productivity software, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, and SharePoint, learning tools administration
- Ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals
- A track record of championing speed, flexibility and frugality in the face of rapid change and extremely heavy workload
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Asset management, Finance, or Transactions
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA, Saleforce.com