Are you looking to start your professional career or just want a change? ALKU wants to meet you!
Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces and Staffing Industry Analysts’ Best Staffing Firms to Work For, ALKU seeks dynamic, motivated individuals to join the ALKrew! Having won numerous awards for its tremendous growth, this company is looking for professionals who are excited to take their career to the next level.
@Lifeatalku as the Business Technology Coordinator:
ALKU is in need of someone who can do training and support for all applications and tools. The role would reside in the Business Technology department rolling up under the Corporate umbrella. The role will report to the Director of Business Technology. This person will handle a variety of tasks including front office tools training, first line systems support, and be a primary liaison to the IT department. This person must be able to handle multiple tasks without being overwhelmed. He/she/they must also be able to provide impeccable customer service to all ALKU employees.
The Day to Day:
- Host recurring applicant-tracking/CRM tools training sessions for all new hires
- Host on-demand applicant-tracking/CRM training sessions for all existing employees
- Host training as needed on other applications/tools such as ALKU proprietary tools, phone system, recruiting tools, and more
- Act as the first level support with the IT team including help with laptops, phones, and MS suite
- Liaise with IT team and the Operations department regarding first level IT initiatives and issues
- Act as the first level support for applicant-tracking:/CRM system
- Act as the first level support for phone system
- Provide help where needed in any special projects
The Goals of this Role:
- Raise the usage and aptitude of our systems through executing a training program
- Ensure the utilization and effectiveness of front office tools
- Ensure top notch customer service to all clients: ALKU employees
- Complete all projects assigned in a timely manner
- Has initiative
- Task oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Customer service oriented
- Weekly pay
- Competitive 401K match
- Health Benefits
- PTO Package: Birthday Day, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Holidays
- And so many more!
Diversity and Inclusion:
ALKU fosters a diverse and inclusive culture where we seek to understand and celebrate each person who enters through our doors. We believe ALKU is a place where everyone, from any background, should be able to Have Fun Working Hard.
Employee Resource Groups @ ALKU:
- ALKU Women Empowered – A women’s council determined to provide resources to the women of ALKU and give them the support they need to continue to develop within the organization.
- Unity – For employees of color at ALKU to share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values.
- Pride – For ALKU’s LGBTQ+ employees to share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values. This group is a safe space to meet and discuss life both inside and outside of ALKU.
- Parent’s Group – For ALKU parents, expecting parents, or people who want to know what it’s like to be an ALKU parent.
- State of Mind – A mental health resource group for ALKU employees.
These ERGs were created by our very own ALKU employees to support each and every employees’ needs. We are excited to watch our resource groups grow and evolve as the ALKrew does too!
- Great Place to Work 100 Best Small or Medium Workplaces (2016-2019)
- Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) Best Staffing Firms to Work For (2012-2020)
- 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012-2020)
- Best Workplaces (2018-2020)
- And so many more!
Interested? What are you waiting for? Apply to meet the ALKrew today!
- Andover, Massachusetts