2022 Morgan Stanley Asia Webinar Series: Introduction to Global Capital Markets
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, Morgan Stanley is dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
Interested to learn more? We would like to invite university students (graduating between October 2023 to July 2024) from any discipline with a genuine interest in the financial industry to join us for our virtual Morgan Stanley Global Capital Markets Webinar session.
Date: June 29, 2022 (Wednesday)
Time: 7:00pm – 8:30pm (Hong Kong time)
Join us for this webinar where you will hear about:
• Introduction to Global Capital Markets(“GCM”) at Morgan Stanley and the work we do
• Discuss the advantages and unique career opportunities the banking industry in the Asia region presents
• Gain insight into the day-to-day life of our Global Capital Markets representatives and their roles at the firm
• Overview of career opportunities in GCM and the skills we look for
• Live Q&A with our panelists and campus recruiters
• Learn about our upcoming virtual event
• Click “Register” to complete an online application with your resume by Sunday, 19 June 2022 (23:55 HKT)
*Please register event with this link* : https://morganstanley.tal.net/vx/brand-2/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/2/opp/13244-2022-Morgan-Stanley-Asia-Webinar-Series-Introduction-to-Global-Capital-Markets/en-GB
Due to limited seats, this event is by invitation only and successful applicants will be notified with event details by June 23, 2022 via the email address indicated on your application.
For enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org