As Goldman Sachs we believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We seek out people with all types of skills, interests and experiences. For us, it’s all about bringing together people who are curious, collaborative and have the drive to make things possible for
our clients and communities.
Beyond the Classroom is a virtual series designed to educate students about the numerous opportunities available within our Control, Finance and Operating divisions. These programs are open to all majors and are designed to introduce students to the extensive range of career opportunities in the financial world.
As a participant, you will:
• Choose your own adventure by attending divisional information sessions
• Get the inside scoop on what it’s like to work in our New York/ Jersey City, Dallas and Salt Lake City offices
• Fine tune your resume and interview skills and more!
Interested? Apply to participate in our Beyond the Classroom event!
Program Dates: April – May 2021
Application Deadline: Tuesday, March 30 at 11:59pm ET.
Eligibility Requirements: Must be undergraduate students graduating
between Dec 2021 and Aug 2023
1. Use the link above or visit our events portal at goldmansachs.com/careers/events
2. Create an account or login to an existing account, and search “Beyond the Classroom”
3. Register for the program by uploading your resume to your candidate profile. Upon registration, you will be asked to complete a questionnaire indicating your programs of interest. Please complete this immediately as it is a required step of the application.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org