TAKING THE NEXT STEP
Now that you’ve had a chance to look around our website and offerings, we hope that you are considering how best to interact with Merrimack. Below you will find the best contact information depending on the type of request you are looking to make. If in doubt, call our main office at (978) 837-5480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be directed to the appropriate staff member.
Will Merrimack College be on-campus in the fall or will you be a virtual campus?
- At this time, our campus community is exploring all options available to us that will allow for the most successful fall semester for students while ensuring safety of everyone on campus. Our team is emphasizing flexibility in the form of re-designed and even hybrid events that will allow for remote participation by both our partners and student community. While we are hoping to be on campus this fall, a final decision will be made in late summer.
I’m ready to do more with Merrimack, but don’t know where to start.
- Contact our team to determine appropriate next steps, email@example.com or (978) 837-5480.
I want to attend one of your events.
- Our Career Fair registrations will go live on the Handshake platform once approved. We typically launch the Fall Internship & Career Fair in July and the Spring Internship & Career Fair in November.
- If you would like to attend one of our various networking events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the appropriate information.
Looking to schedule a virtual or on-campus interview?
- Visit this page for more information on utilizing Handshake to schedule your interview process or reach out to our team at email@example.com.
Interested in getting your organization more involved in sponsorship and foundation giving?
- Visit our Merrimack College Corporations & Foundation Giving website here to learn more.
Questions about Handshake/User Assistance?
- Visit the Handshake Help Center here.