TAKING THE NEXT STEP
Now that you’ve had a chance to look around our website and offerings, we hope that you are considering how best to interact with Merrimack. Below you will find the best contact information depending on the type of request you are looking to make. If in doubt, call our main office at (978) 837-5480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be directed to the appropriate staff member.
Will Merrimack College be on-campus in the spring or will you be a virtual campus?
- Merrimack College plans to be open as a residential campus for Spring 2021. Students are able to live on campus or commute and take their courses in our socially distanced classrooms. Additionally, some students may choose to be completely remote.
I want to attend one of your events.
- Our Career Fair registrations will go live on the Handshake platform once approved. We typically launch the Fall Internship & Career Fair in July and the Spring Internship & Career Fair in November.
- If you would like to attend one of our various networking events, please email email@example.com to receive the appropriate information.
Looking to schedule a virtual interview?
- Visit this page for more information on utilizing Handshake to schedule your interview process or reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in getting your organization more involved in sponsorship and foundation giving?
- Visit our Merrimack College Corporations & Foundation Giving website here to learn more.
Questions about Handshake/User Assistance?
- Visit the Handshake Help Center here.